General programme questions
- Eligibility requirements, do I need a degree? Do I need experience? What about funding rules? A UK passport? Certain age? Criminal record DBS? Native Speaker level of English?
- Which programme should I choose? How does the relate to funding? TEFL or TESOL? 1.Insight vs. 2.Primer vs. 3.Direct Access
- What am I expected to pay for? Is this funded and free?
- Deposits - the what, why and how
- Funding: how much money will I need to participate?
- Funding for Widening Participation candidates
- Will I receive a stipend? Payment? Funding? Flights?
- Gotoco: What's the catch? Where can I research this programme?
- Which universities partner with Gotoco for the TEFL insight programme?
- How much money should I take with me?
- I only speak English, is this a problem? I don't speak Thai/Vietnamese/Italian/Quiché
- Is there an age limit for this young adults development programme?
- Can I get funding and scholarships?
- What does Gotoco standfor? And how do you say it..
- Will I be able to get class credit for this programme?
- Coronavirus Update & Anti-vaxxer policy
- I am a parent/care-giver, can I talk to you about my children/loved-ones
- Can I do multiple programmes?
- Why join Gotoco?